“Puppy Tweets” dog’s collar allows dog owners to follow their dog on twitter. This plastic tag (introduced by Mattel), comes equipped with a sound and motion sensor, and with pre-recorded tweets. In accordance to the dog’s movements and behavior, it’ll post tweets to the dog’s Twitter account announcing its status. (Via: CNNMoney)
Pets focused devices:
* A collar tag from Boston-based SNIF Labs lets pet owners forge new connections with fellow dog-walkers, both online and off.
* The Bowlingual Voice bark translator developed by Takara Tomy, a Japanese toy company, is a device that allegedly translates a dog’s bark or feelings into words people can understand.
* Pets Locator – GPS device by Location Based Technologies.
* Botanicalls – Plants are given the ability to call and text message people to request assistance.
* Twitter controlled Christmas tree
* * *
TrendsSpotting.com is a trends agency focused on developing exciting tools for Trend Spotting. We follow current trends and are constantly looking for new ones. We specialize in trends research and the social media. Dr. Taly Weiss, TrendsSpotting CEO, is a Social Psychologist, with extensive experience in branding strategy and marketing research. Feel free to explore our trend spotting tools on www.trendoScope.com.