We’re actively looking for people who are happy to share their stories of loss or bereavement, particularly if it relates to loss of a parent or sibling at a young age.
We are building a library of stories which will be available and searchable from within our app, share your story to find out more.
We have created a virtual space to help families cope with life-limiting illness, death and grief.
The Game Helps Young People By
- Developing emotional literacy and wisdom around death
- Curating a secure digital memory box of a loved one
- Finding and connecting with other people in similar situations
- Providing tailored mindfulness meditations by the waterpool
- Encouraging important and difficult conversations with loved ones using in-app quests